Monday, April 9, 2012

Halloween 2011

For Halloween this year, Jesse and I made a trip down to Salt Lake for "Witch's Night Out"! We met up with Hope and Jen and had an awesome time enjoying a girls weekend!
We went shopping at IKEA, which was my first time ever being there...yep, bought all sorts of stuff that I never knew I needed :)
Then we got all dressed up for "Witch's Night Out"...apparently none of us know how to do the cat eye look....
When I got back home, Gavin took claim to my witch's hat! What can I say, every boy witch needs a pair of Muck boots...
Quinten was trying to show Gavin the picture he took of him in his hat...
This year Quinten was Optimus-Thor! Optimus-Thor is what happens when he was going to be Thor and then we lost the mask somewhere so we had to improvise with an Optimus mask, therefore becoming Optimus-Thor :)

Gavin was Bumblebee...
Trick-or-treating with buddies...
Awesome pumpkin carving :)

No comments: