Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quinten's 6th Birthday

Quinten was SOOOO excited for his 6th birthday this year! He had everything all planned out that he wanted for his special day, only he decided to wait and inform me all about it as he was getting on the bus that morning! So, in four hours, I threw together a very impromptu birthday party including a Death Star Cake (yep....had to google what the heck a Death Star was), a Darth Vader pinata, and party favors! This is what my Death Star cake turned out to be...
Thank heavens I have an awesome neighbor next door that told me to bake my cake in a bowl to make it round...life saver!

Nice Gav...


I'm so glad we have a neighborhood where we could just run around and grab friends for his birthday party even though it was totally last minute :)

We went out to Josh's parents house for Round #2 of birthday fun!

Gavin had an awesome time helping his brother open presents...and I'm pretty sure he stole a few in the process!

Quinten's cake Grandma Teena make him...

We (and by we, I mean everyone else while I stood around and took pictures) picked apples from Teena's awesome apple tree...

The boys loved taking out the new weapons for a test run...

Then they played around on the tramp...

We also took a couple of family pictures...

Then Grandma and Papa watched the kiddos while the rest of us hiked up to a waterfall that comes right out of the side of the mountain....

Uncle Shane decided he needed to cool off in the water and discovered that not only was it VERY cold but also very shallow in some spots :)

No comments: