Monday, August 15, 2011

Quinten's Preschool Graduation

Quinten graduated from the Sugar Plum Preschool this year! I can't believe that his 3 years there is over...I just don't think I'm ready to have a Kindergartner yet!
Quinten's part was...
I'm a police officer with a star
I help people near and far
If you have a problem call on me
and I'll be there...one, two, three!

This is Quinten's with his teacher, Mrs. Carter. She is the most amazing teacher ever! It was definitely worth the hour and forty-five minutes of driving I did each preschool day! I love her, and I honestly think I would have had a meltdown at graduation if it weren't for the fact that Gavin starts going to her this fall :)
Gavin giving his brother big hugs after graduation :)
The boys with Grandma Teena and Grandpa MarcQuinten & Gavin with Stevie

The whole family
Thumbs up!!!


No comments: