Monday, August 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas time was great this year! My favorite part of the holidays is getting to go see our families...the boys love it! I was super busy with pictures this year (I literally ate Thanksgiving dinner in front of my computer editing pictures) so it was awesome to take a break and spend some time with our family.
Uncle Jason & Uncle Jake playing Toy Story with Gavin
Gavin LOVED his trains


Uncle Shane showing off his awesome bomber hat that we got him I love this picture...Quinten was giving Grandma Joyce a thank you hug and it totally looks like she is smothering him...love it!
Uncle Jason playing Barbies :)




I got to spend some much needed time with these girls...I LOVE them :)

Can you tell this is the first time I ever used the self timer on my camera :)


We spent Christmas Eve at my mom's house. We played lots of games...some of them even included flying screaming monkeys!











This is my mom's best impression of a crazy mountain man...I thought it was pretty good :)
Christmas morning...


1 comment:

Hope said...

That picture of your mom is awesome. :) I need to see you soon!