Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 Year Anniversary!!!

Today was our four year anniversary. It seems weird that it has only been four years--it feels like we've been married a lot longer than that (I mean that in a good way). I can't believe everything that has happened in such a short time. It has been an amazing past four years. Josh's mom (thank you) watched the boys while we went to Texas Roadhouse and had dinner. Josh said he was proud to have a wife that can totally out-eat him :) We then went to Lowe's to get the lumber we needed to put together the shed that we bought for our anniversary. Yes, we bought a shed for our anniversary--aren't we practical. Now the big job is putting the thing together, so wish us luck.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

I LOVE Texas Roadhouse!! YUMMO...now I need an excuse to go out - Darn, my anniversary isn't until December!! I out eat Adam too :) Love the pic and LOVE the shed idea! You crack me up :)

Sarah Smith said...

I So remember that day and it does seem like it was a lot longer then 4 years! Hope the shed goes well

Brad and Rachel said...

CONGRATS! You made it four years - ours 4 year is this month. We are staying home... how exciting right. Wish we were closer to family.