Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Whole Lotta 2011 Randomness

Okay, so technically this wasn't 2011, but I had to throw this in there.  I know they say kids seem to grow up overnight, but after looking at these pictures, I think it might just be true.  The first three with Gavin in the yellow shirt were taken on September 25, 2010, and the next two with him in his diaper (big shocker...Gavin has no clothes on) were taken on October 14, 2010.  I guess all it takes is a haircut and 3 weeks to make a little boy look like a big boy!

This is typical Quinten...he pulled all the couch cushions off to lay on while playing the Wii...

My boys sure do love a good Costco run! Everything I buy somehow ends up in a fort :)

The boys enjoying some mid-March outdoor fun...

 We spent a lot of time grabbing takeout for dinner while we were finishing our basement and tearing apart the upstairs to recarpet...the boys didn't complain at all though...they love Subway


We went to visit Grandma Great after Quinten's St. Patrick's Day party at school...

 Gavin, a Costco size jar of peanuts, and a dump truck...yep, that sounds about right!

 Quinten concentrating on his leapster...

The boys found Josh's old high school football uniform and insisted on wearing them all day long.  What can I say...I love my cute little Hansen boys!

Another visit with Grandma Great...love her!

These are Quinten's mad photography skills...

 Me and my boys...sorry I am choking the living crap out of you Gav...

Gavin found the sticker book but wasn't so happy I wanted to take a picture...

Nothing like drooling a little milk...in one side and out the other...

Gavin tried to dress up like his daddy. Minus the Buzz Lightyear pants, he was pretty close...

Quinten learned to ride his bike without any training wheels on April 16, 2011.  He didn't even need any practice, we just took them off and away he went. 

The boys with their cousin, Carson, at Josh's football game in Utah...

Hanging out with some of the neighborhood buddies...

My little helper!  Gavin is always wanting to do the dishes, vacuum, cook, and pretty much anything else besides clean up his toys!

My crazy faced kiddos...the second the camera comes out, so do the odd looking faces :)

I think my kid has a serious future working at Convergys....

Yep...definitely a career at Convergys...

 The 4th of July parade in Blackfoot...

Playing at Grandma Great's...


Me and the Gavster...

We discovered (the hard way) that Gavin is quite the artist!

Quinten's kindergarten school picture...

And finally, the only two pictures I got from our annual Christmas shopping trip to Park City...great times...

No comments: