Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Atomic Days

It was a crazy, busy past weekend, but so much fun. We went to Arco for good old Atomic Days. Josh went to his 10 year (yes! 10 year) class reunion on Friday, while I drove over to Hailey to take pictures at my cousin's wedding. It was so awesome to get to see family that I haven't seen in years. The wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun.
My side of the family
On Saturday morning, I ran the 5k Fun Run with Josh's cousin, Tosha. All I have to say is thank heaven she was there to push me because I had zero energy that morning. It is amazing though how much of Arco you can cover in 3.1 miles. While we finished running, Josh went and played softball. In between his softball games, we also played volleyball. We had an all family team of Josh, me, both of Josh's brothers, my sister-in-law, and Josh's cousin. We actually ended up taking 2nd place--even with me on the team! I think we ended up playing something like 7 games, and by the time we were finished my arms looked like somebody had beat them with a bat. I took a couple hard hits and had a lot of broken blood vessels and bruising. It was pretty fun though.



We also went to the parade. The kids loved it and I'm sure we have enough candy to last us for years.







The next day Josh finished playing in the softball tournament and then we went for a four-wheeler ride. I probably could have done without the rattlesnakes, but other than that, we had an awesome time. My kids are absolutely addicted to anything with a motor. I couldn't even believe how wiped out we were when we got home.


I had to throw this picture in to show exactly what it is like when Quinten gets in one of his moods and then you tell him to go get dressed.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Looks fun! I love the "get dressed" picture! What a hoot!